Well, I was overwhelmed last week when I was awarded Versatile Blogger Award by a great blogger Maryam & thereafter, I was honoured with Illuminating Blogger Award by another great person , Otrazheine. It had been really pleasing to know that my words make so much sense & worth getting these awards. And now, its time for me to recognize the talent and pass on these special awards to few special bloggers here on WordPress.
VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD :
So, before announcing the awards…let’s have a look at “RULE Book of VBA”:
When you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Now, let me start following my rules now 🙂
– Thanks a ton to “Maryam” for awarding me my first ever award on WordPress. It had been a pleasure for me. And, now my few words about “Maryam” & her blogs- She infact is “versatile” herself and the bandwidth ranges from poems, photographs, food everthing. Her posts revolves around every big & small thing in our day to day life & her thoughts… they are presented in such a lucid, short, simple & ofcourse beautiful manner that you will just love reading her stuff. Its a humble request to all my nominees here to have a look at Maryam’s posts as well.
– Then comes 7 things about myself:
1) I like thinking & exploring.. myself & my surroundings.
2) I like putting my thoughts in words.
3) Being an engineer by profession, I try putting logic also.. though its not always possible.
4) Likes reading books, blogs everything.
5) Believes that the world can change if what we think changes.
6) Believes that I learn everyday, I grow everyday , so I try to find something in everything.
7) Believes that words can do miracles.. if we know how to present them .
– And now…the wait is over.. here comes my list of Nominees :
And now moving onto next Award:
ILLUMINATING BLOGGER AWARD :
Following the protocol, let’s have a look at “RULE Book of IBA” & then we will move on to awards:
When you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Illuminating Blogger award.
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
- Share a random thing about yourself.
- Select 5 or more nominees for the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
– Thanks a lot to “Otrazhenie” for awarding me my second award on WordPress- Illuminating Blogger Award. The title sounds so good and it seems as if a flame of my words is spreading across the world spreading its light. And, now my few words about “Otrazhenie“.- The most courteous blogger who appreciates every single piece of work that’s worth appreciating & also spreads the message around. Can see a nice collection of blogs, with “REBLOGS” of all great posts… & its really nice to have the honour of “Reblog”. A good writer, a good reader and a good appreciater. So, I would like to recommend all my nominees to have a look at this Amazing blog of “Otrazhenie“& I am sure you will enjoy it 🙂
– Random thing about myself:
At present, I would like to share that I am addicted to “WordPress”. I am enjoying reading & writing to the fullest these days… and it just feels that My “WORLD” is surrounded by magical “WORDS”.
– And now the list of 5 nominations of special bloggers who have really illuminated this blogosphere by sharing there valuable thoughts & views:
With this I would like to conclude that its really great to find you people here. I am really glad that we are here on this common platform to exchange our views & ideas across the world.
Keep Posting Friends 🙂